In the try-on room at Savers (or any other thrift shop)
1. How did I not notice the enormous stain on this item when I took it off the rack? Oh, AND it's ripped. Excellent.
2. When it won't even go on over my hips, that makes it easy.
3. This makes me look fat. Ginormous, in fact.
4. What on earth happened with this seam? Skirts should flow down over your hip, not stick out at a right angle. Was this an intentional design or some sort of sewing mistake?
5. I can envision a woman of my exact size and shape who would totally ROCK this item of clothing. And I sort of wish I were that woman, but I think I need to just accept the fact that I'm not.
6. This doesn't even REMOTELY come CLOSE to fitting....oh, that would be because it's a children's item that got hung with the adult women's clothes by mistake.
7. What was I even thinking when I took this one off the rack and put it in my cart?
8. It fits me and feels good, but I wanted pockets and a different color. I'd be sold if it were $5, but it's $10.
9. Wait, this item I grabbed impulsively actually looks AWESOME on me! ...naturally, it's one of the $14 items instead of one of the $7 items.